Lime grassello is a glossy finishing plaster that can be used to create an almost mirror-like smooth surface. By mixing with pigments, it is possible to create an endless selection of different shades. Lime grassello is mainly used for finishing lime plasters and other mineral plasters indoors, including in damp rooms such as bathrooms or showers.
UKU lime grassello is like a work of art, the patterns reflected in the silky surface create a luxurious atmosphere with just a few thin coats
Lime grassello is a splash-proof and water-repellent 100% natural lime-based finish, suitable for allergy sufferers and is free of harmful volatile organic compounds.
It is inspired by the Venetian stucco-lustro technique. Grassello is very easy to maintain and has a lifespan of hundreds of years.
Gypsum board (Knauf, Fermacell) plastered
Tasased krohvipinnad (lubikrohv, mineraalkrohvid)
Color: white. Can be tinted with pigments
Grain size: 0mm
Packaging: 1kg bucket, 5kg bucket
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you want to become a cooperation partner of UKU, read on b2b page.