CEB - compressed earth block
Raw clay brick, or pressed clay block, is a clay brick that is unfired. Known in English as CEB - compressed earth block. Unfired raw clay bricks are building stones formed from clay and sand, which are suitable for use in the construction of both load-bearing and non-load-bearing walls.
Clay bricks produced in Southern Estonia are used for the construction and laying of ovens, stoves, fireplaces and thermal walls in addition to the construction of walls. Raw clay bricks are also widely used in the renovation of clay houses, when it is necessary to fill larger openings and cracks in the wall.
Raw clay bricks are suitable for allergy sufferers because they keep the humidity close to 50%, which inhibits the formation of mold
UKU raw clay bricks are unfired, and thanks to this, their unique heat-accumulating and moisture-regulating properties have been preserved. These properties disappear when burned.
Clay regulates indoor air humidity in a natural way. In humid air, the raw clay brick wall absorbs excess moisture, but in dry air, it releases moisture back into the room.
Due to their large mass, earth blocks have the ability to store heat and release it during the colder period, reducing large temperature fluctuations in the building.
Color: red, gray
Dimensions: 295x140x90mm; 295x140x70mm; 295x140x50mm
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you are located in Northern Estonia, visit our showroom in Tallinn Peetri tee 2 or write to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in South Estonia, stop by the Mooste manor complex Mõisahoovi tee 5 or write to the address email@example.com