Furnace mixture is intended for laying and repairing the outer casings of strong and long-lasting fireplaces (stoves, fireplaces, stoves), chimneys, warm walls and chimneys and for carrying out repair work in indoor conditions. It is ideal for laying raw clay bricks, fired bricks, as well as for filling pot stones.
UKU oven mixture has very good adhesion, workability and surface strength, withstands large temperature fluctuations, does not contain substances harmful to health and is skin-friendly.
UKU oven mixture is without cement and other dangerous additives, 100% natural and recyclable material
Clay oven mixture can be used for the construction of partition walls, load-bearing walls and walls, in addition to laying the outer casings of heating stoves. The ready-mixed oven mixture can be safely used the next day as well.
UKU's high-quality oven mixtures produced in Southern Estonia consist of high-quality clay and carefully selected sand according to a special sieve curve, with the fiber of cattail added.
For joints of a different tone, you can use the post-grouting technique, leaving a 5-10mm deep joint when laying, which can later be tinted in the desired tone with UKU decorative plasters or finishing plasters. Joints can also be painted over with UKU clay paints.
Color: dark red
Grain size: 0–2mm
Consumption: 0,6-1 kg/stone
Maximum joint thickness: 6-8mm
Packaging: 25kg bag
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you are located in Northern Estonia, visit our showroom in Tallinn Peetri tee 2 or write to the address email@example.com
If you are in South Estonia, stop by the Mooste manor complex Mõisahoovi tee 5 or write to the address firstname.lastname@example.org