Clay marmorino finish is an environmentally friendly and sustainable choice in interior design. With just a few thin layers, it is possible to achieve a matte or satin gloss finish.
Marmorino is made from high-quality local mineral materials, which are non-toxic and safe for both the environment and human health, and is inspired by the historical luxurious finishing techniques developed by Venetian masters to imitate marble and natural stone.
UKU clay marmorino is a finishing plaster with a satin natural stone and marble-imitating surface, creating an aesthetically beautiful atmosphere in the room
Clay Marmorino is an antibacterial and mold-inhibiting finishing putty suitable for allergy sufferers, it is antistatic, free of harmful pollutants and volatile organic compounds (VOC).
UKU clay Marmorino has very good surface strength and adhesion. In addition, it is a breathable material that regulates the humidity level in the room, helping to maintain a healthy environment.
Suitable substrates: Suitable for all absorbent plaster and putty surfaces in dry interiors.
Color: white, snow white, orange, gray, lilac, yellow, red, blue, beige, caramel
Grain size: 0–0,5mm
Packaging: 1kg bucket, 5kg bucket, 10kg bucket
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you want to become a cooperation partner of UKU, read on b2b page.