Clay finishing plaster
Clay finishing plaster is used to fill and level the unevenness of the base plastered surface or to achieve a structural finish.
UKU finishing plaster can also be used as a base plaster on surfaces where the thickness of the plaster must remain minimal.
Clay finishing plaster is a universal plaster that is suitable for many different jobs
The clay finishing plaster consists of high-quality clay and sand carefully selected according to a special sieve curve, to which the fiber of the cattail has been added. UKU clay finishing plasters have been tested in accordance with the German clay plaster standard DIN 18947: 2013-08 and belong to the higher strength class S II.
Clay plaster with a sufficient layer thickness (1-2 cm) regulates the air humidity in the room, accumulates heat, neutralizes electromagnetic pollution, suppresses echo, inhibits the formation of molds and is suitable for allergy sufferers. UKU clay finishing plaster has very good adhesion, workability and surface strength, and is 100% natural and recyclable.
Clay finishing plaster is suitable for plastering various surfaces in dry indoor spaces.
Wood (covered with reed mat or other netting)
Stone (brick, structural concrete)
Blocks (Bauroc, Fibo, Columbia)
Gypsum board (Knauf*, Fermacell) *Gypsum board covered with paper requires a previous adhesive layer.
Plasters (clay plaster, lime plaster, mineral plasters)
Straw (straw walls)
Reed (thin reed mat, reed panel)
Color: dark red, red, brown, gray, blue
Grain size: 0–2mm
Packaging: 25kg, (500kg and 1000kg Big-Bag when ordered separately, except dark red)
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you want to become a cooperation partner of UKU, read on b2b page.