Clay base coat
UKU clay base plaster is used for leveling and filling the base surfaces and for growing the plaster layer, which can also be left for final finishing if desired.
The clay base plaster has very good adhesion and surface strength, and it is possible to design curved corners and various shapes.
The clay base plaster is characterized by a rough surface structure and a beautiful dark red tone
In our mixture, we use a variety of different sands and as a fibrous additive, hemp bones, which are obtained from the stems of the hemp plant. Hemp bone perfectly binds moisture and adds strength to the mixture.
The quality of UKU clay base plaster is guaranteed by the German quality standard (DIN 18947: 2013) and accordingly it qualifies in the highest strength class S II. Clay plaster is a recyclable natural material that we use solar energy to produce.
Clay base plaster is suitable for plastering various surfaces in dry indoor spaces.
Wood (covered with reed mat or other netting)
Stone (brick, structural concrete)
Blocks (Bauroc, Fibo, Columbia)
Gypsum board (Knauf*, Fermacell) *Gypsum board covered with paper requires a previous adhesive layer.
Plasters (clay plaster, lime plaster, mineral plasters)
Straw (straw walls)
Reed (thin reed mat, reed panel)
Color: dark red
Grain size: 0–4mm
Consumption: 17kg / m² (10mm layer)
Maximum layer thickness: 10mm (in one layer)
Packaging: 25kg kott, 500kg Big-Bag , 1000kg Big-Bag
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you want to become a cooperation partner of UKU, read on b2b page.